Initially, a thorough assessment is carried out, in order to make a clinical diagnosis.
Appropriate treatment is planned using any of the following techniques
* Mobilisation to free joints and relieve pain or spasm
* Massage to relieve muscle spasm and increase circulation
* Electrotherapy to accelerate healing and relieve pain
* Exercise prescription specific to each individual
At the South Street Clinic
Joanna Mansfield MCSP. is the physiotherapist who provides continuous physiotherapist care at the Clinic. She has Quality Assured Practitionership (QAP) status, one of less than 100 QAPs in the UK.
Jo is registered with most major insurance companies and is BUPA prefered provider.
- Please contact Joanna Mansfield on 0796 848 0724 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for online consultations.
- Joanna can do phone triage and face time assessments which will be covered by BUPA & Nuffield insurance companies.